Take part in our charity walk to raise money for individuals and families affected by ichthyosis, and aid funding for research projects. The team of walkers will walk 21 bridges in London covering over 22 miles.
- Bring family and friends together for a special event
- See many of the best sights in our capital
- Support someone you love affected by ichthyosis
- Walk with many others living with ichthyosis
- Make walking part of your lifestyle and challenge yourself to complete 10 or 22 miles
Minimum suggested sponsorship: £150
The route starts at Richmond Rugby Club and follows the river Thames east all the way to magnificent Tower Bridge.
Optional : If you are not able to join us for all 22 miles, you can opt to participate in half the walk (approx 11 miles).
Route Cards will be provided to all participants on the day detailing navigational instructions along the route. The route will be shared shortly although please note we continue to test the route and reserve the right to make changes.
Checkpoints will keep you on track, entertained and safe, with our team of marshalls posted at each of the 4 checkpoints to catch some memorable moments.
– Walkers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult (at least 1 adult for every 3 children). You must register children to walk but there is no fee.
– We recommend everyone walks in groups of 2 or more people and don’t worry if you’ve signed up on your own. There will be plenty of opportunities to meet new people at the start line of the route
Please view our Frequently Asked Questions for further information.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please make sure you have read the Terms & Conditions as you will be asked to agree to them during registration.
Do you have questions about Walk for Ichthyosis 2019 – 21 Bridges Walk, London? Please contact us