Would you like to trek across London for the Ichthyosis Support Group on 12th September 2020? Join 2000 trekkers, trekking for many charities as we venture across the Capital taking in unrivalled views of the skyline from its best vantage points.
Setting out from Putney Bridge – it’s East towards the City, zig-zagging over the array of historic bridges – each with its fascinating story – and a midpoint stop at Kennington Oval for some snacks & drinks.
25km later, it’s a finish line celebration in Southwark past the majestic Tower Bridge.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Fully supported 25km Walk
- For Charity or Self Fund
- Fully signed route with arrows
- Join as an Individual or a Team
- Start near Putney Bridge – Fulham
- Tented village & warm up at start
- 9.30am to midday start times
- Midpoint rest stop
- Free snacks & drinks
- Southwark Park finish
- Medal, T-shirt, Glass of fizz
- Food / meal at finish
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
- Charity Sponsorship* – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place! £5 Reg Fee online + at least £245 Charity sponsorship
- Mixed Funding* – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost. £39.50 Reg Fee online + at least £119 Charity sponsorship
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity! £79 Reg Fee online
For full details, prices and to sign up visit www.ultrachallenge.com/thames-bridges-trek/sign-up-for-charity
*At least 50% of the Min Sponsorship target should be with your Charity by 6 weeks prior to the Challenge. At this time your Charity will pay a Fee for your place to the Organiser (similar to the Self Funding cost). Failure to meet the 50% target may result in cancellation by your charity. The remaining 50% should be with your Charity 4 weeks after the Challenge.
If you have specific questions about the challenge please contact the challenge organisers, Action Challenge
See what our Challengers had to say out on the THAMES BRIDGES TREK route today…Fancy it in 2018?VISIT: http://www.thamespathchallenge.com/thames-bridges-trek
Posted by Ultra Challenge on Saturday, 9 September 2017