To help us reach our 25th Anniversary Year fundraising target of £25,000, why not get involved by holding a tea party or a bake sale?
Taking part is easy! Just download your free Tea Party Fundraising Pack which contains: poster, invitations, bunting, cake toppers, cake labels and flags and a paying in sheet for the money you raise.
Here’s how we your money helps us support those affected by ichthyosis:
• £250 could fund the provision of support, information and advice to 10 new families affected by ichthyosis
• £500 could cover the average cost to ISG of two families attending our annual conference or family day
• £1,000 could fund the cost of five children affected by ichthyosis attending a residential camp
• £5,000 can help to fund projects and research related to improving the care and treatment of ichthyosis
Here’s a guide to help inspire you and give you tips to help make your tea party a super successful event!
• Choose your venue, it could be a school or church hall, or your home and set up a table full of delicious home-made or shop bought teatime treats and ask for a donation per item. Don’t forget to include drinks… tea, coffee and cold drinks for children
• Ask your friends and family to help bake or buy contributions for you to sell, make sure there’s a variety of different treats to appeal to all tastes and dietary needs
• You could even have a baking competition, invite your guests to bake their favourite cake and then let everyone vote for the winner!
• Make your tea party and real social gathering, everyone loves to be invited for tea and cakes, and ask for a donation from everyone who attends
• You could even play games to increase the fun, hold a quiz or play bingo if that’s your thing!
• You could have other items for sale, such as second-hand books or invite your talented friends to sell their handicrafts and donate their takings to your fund
• A raffle or a tombola is a great way of raising extra funds, especially if you can get local companies to donate a prize. Download our letters for your use within our Tea Party Fundraising Pack.
• People may not be able to attend or carry cash to make a donation, why not set up an online fundraising page to support our 25th Anniversary Appeal.
• Order your cake toppers from Edibilis. They can also be used to top cocktails, desserts, savoury food and more. For ideas and to purchase visit Edibilis
Download our special Tea Party Fundraising Pack which includes a themed poster template, invitations, bunting, cake labels and flags, recipe ideas, stickers, images for emails, messaging and social media, and for after your event - a paying in sheet. If you need additional items like balloons or t-shirts please contact us on 0800 3689621, email us at [email protected] or please request items via our online form.
We'd like you to help us celebrate our 25th Anniversary Year in 2022 and what better way than to fundraise. Tell us about it so we can support you. Join #TeamISG
Buy Ichthyosis Support Group and 25th Anniversary cake toppers at a discounted rate from Edibilis.
You are amazing! You've held your fundraiser and now want to get the cash to us.